Saturday, February 9, 2008

Here go the pounds!

This morning I weighed in one pound lighter! I am thrilled, considering my week and lack of focus. Even small steps, like getting up a half hour earlier and walking on my treadmill even one day made a difference!
Another plus has been receiving your supportive emails. It's so uplifting to know your loved! If your interested in sponsoring me, please add your comment with which pound you would like to sponsor. I'll keep a running post of my sponsors so you can cheer me on!
This morning I told Kevin the plan and he is sponsoring pound 62 ($130 dollars when I read my last pound!) and pound 32 (a new pair of shoes). The kids are each taking a pound. Carter chose 17 (he's taking me hiking when I reach his pound), Peyton chose 7 (she'll take me on a Mommy/daughter date) and Brooklyn chose 4 (okay, I helped. I get 5 hours to focus on scrapbooking her baby album).
I can't thank each of you enough for your help and support. It's an awesome blessing to be surrounded by those you love when you take on your biggest challenges.

7 comments:

Todd Crump said...

Hey Christine, (Remember me I used to live in your ward???) I am excited for you to start. Todd and I just started an intense workout regimen 4 weeks ago. It is called P90X (you can google it). It is really hard but after 4 weeks I can see a difference. Anyway. I will sponsor pound 25. How about 4 two page layouts for your scrapbook??? You will have to email me when you get to that point to tell what size layout you want. Good Luck. Hillary Crump

Mark & Emily said...

Christene,

I want to sponsor pound 10 with a new bracelet and pound 50 with me babysitting your kids so you and Kevin can have a night alone together. You can stay here in town or go somewhere, but I will take your kids for at least 24 hours!
emily:)

Janeen said...

Hey Christine, I totally admire & support you for what you are doing! I want to sponsor pound 19 with babysitting your kids so you & Kevin can go to the temple. Oh, and can I just say that you give the best lessons in Relief Society. I always gain so much from your lessons, thanks for all you do.

Kim said...

Girl, I know you can do this! What an awesome way to get your goal accomplished. I would love to sponor you on pound 20. I know I love pedicures. So, a pedicure or manicure, your choice, when you get to pound 20! You are such an inspiration to me. I love you Girl!

Chrissy said...

I will sponsor pound 30 with a girl's night out to the movies, your choice!!

Melanie said...

Hey Christine, I admire your ambition and will to reach your goals! I would love to support and cheer for you. I would like to sponsor pound 15 with babysitting so you and Kevin can go out on a date. I know an evening away from my kids is always a good motivator. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Go Christene!
You are an inspiration to me and so many. Since a Mother's motovation is marked by her children, I want to sponsor a New Disney Movie Purchase at pound number 13! Maybe they will be helpful in understanding why we are having salad.....AGAIN! Go Get Them Girl. Love, Barbara