Tonight I am sending out my email to all my contacts to kick this off. I am kind of terrified. On one hand, I desperately want to reach my goal and have all my friends pulling for me. On the other hand, I am worried. What if no one cares? What if I don't make it? What if I fail AGAIN?! But I'm putting it aside because I really want to be my best self. I want to make this happen and to enjoy the blessings of healthful living. I have so much to look forward to, and be thankful for, I can't allow the adversary to whisper his doubts and keep me from being my best self. I constantly remember the quote from Nelson Mandela and I'll share it here for everyone else needing motivation:
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
Let's start shining!
3 comments:
You are so awesome!!! I want to sponsor you, but I didn't get the email. What's up with that? I am backing you 100% and I know that you can do it!
You are totally awesome!! I admire you! I know it takes alot of courage to let everyone in. But I am here in any way you need me!!
Christene, you are one of my heroes. I would love to sponsor you, but at this particular moment, I think I am absolutely overwhelmed! But I know that you can do this. You are such a strong and amazing individual. And thank you for the idea!!
Marilene
Post a Comment