Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yoga, veggies and goal weight


I love Sundays, probably because for me, they begin the week in a state of rest and reflection. The craziness of the week seems to melt away, there's no stress to exercise, just time to breathe, something I think I forget to do in my busy week. I love breathing. With that in mind, I have a few goals this week.
1) Include a session of Yoga into my week of workouts as a treat to me.

2) Eat a delicious veggie at every dinner.
3) See 180.5 on the scale when I weigh in on Saturday morning.

I love setting goals. I think it really helps me remember what I'm working for. I use this goal setting idea when I scrapbook (Why am I doing this album? How will I accomplish this?) when I go grocery shopping (I always use a list!) and when I am getting ready to go out of town. I've always been a goal setter. This week, I want
to accomplish what I have control of: doing yoga and eating my veggies. The rest I leave in God's hands. I will think positively, work hard and know that good things come to those who sweat! See you tomorrow....

No comments: