
This morning has been so nice. I know it's getting hotter, but the weather has been so great. I'm just soaking it up. The last few days have been truly successful with daily workouts. I ran on Monday but could only eke out a mile. Some days you have it, and others you don't. I'm embracing that idea and just doing what I can. This doesn't mean I don't push, I just don't shove myself over the exercising cliff. Tuesday I did my regular walking thing and today I ran for two miles again. It was pretty cool! I kept thinking it was one of those once in a life-time experiences, but it has been replicated! I can do it! Woohoo for me. I'm including those squats I did while weeding the garden as part of my workout too!:-) As always, I feel so much better when I get my workout in before the kids get going in the morning. I know this, but there are times I lose the desire to practice it. This week I've been doing really well and I can now remember why I like getting up early so much. I just started reading Twilight, Book I as my treadmill fodder. I know, I know, what took me so long?! Well, I've started and it's all I can do to finish The Scarlet Letter for book club with questions about Bella and Edward sneaking into my thoughts. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
I can understand why it would be difficult to leave Bella and Edward for Hester and Arthur, but I'm glad you pushed through Scarlet Letter because I was glad to get your comments about it at book club.
The Twilight series is amazing...I'm not a big supernatural fan, but Stephenie Meyer definitely changed that. Enjoy!!!
Post a Comment