
Okay, I'm still not feeling better, and I'm sad to see this week slip by without progress. I am trying to remember that we all need some down time, and we need to respect our bodies and allow them time to heal. While I may not be able to sweat it out at a Spin class, I can put my creative energies to work while I am allowing my body to heal. And right now, a bowl of soup sounds not only healthy but very therapuetic. I hope you are all doing well this week and if you're feeling a little less than your best, know I am thinking of you.
1 comment:
That soup looks so yummy!! I didn't know you weren't feeling super, but glad you got in the hot tub last night, that hopefully helped a little. I just read a study about how a hot bowl of chicken noodle soup helps boost your immune system, so good for you for making it!!! I hope it helps:) Get well soon.
Post a Comment