SLOW & STEADY WINS THE RACE! This is where I will record my daily progress, my goals, my slip-ups and invite others to sponsor my weight loss and cheer me on!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Still sick....
Sorry I don't have better news, but we are all still fighting illness. I've really had to battle feeling a bit down from not getting my daily workout. I KNOW how much it helps me feel better, but I don't seem to realize how integral it is to my overall wellbeing until I'm away from it. While my baby is still a bit feverish, I'm tenatively planning at least a short workout in the morning. I know I'll feel like a new woman! Thanks for the support and positive words and thoughts. We will be better in no time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's probably better that you don't work out while you are sick! Just take it easy and drink lots of hot fluids...that helps loosen all the mucus in your sinuses...hope you feel better soon! I always heat up some chicken broth, it's so tasty and 99% fat free(but some don't like it, so maybe drink some herbal mint tea) Hope it helps.
Post a Comment