Thursday, March 6, 2008

Weighty issues

This afternoon I was chatting with some great friends, moaning a little about my weigh in last week and getting some good input. I love all the people who have surrounded me with their encouragement and upbeat outlooks, even when I am feeling low.
One (of many) great things that came of this, and it's something I've been debating myself, was my friend suggesting I weigh in once a month instead of weekly. This is such a great idea for me, since I tend to get all my emotions tied into this one act instead of the hundred little successes I might have had all week long. In order for me to really work well, I sometimes have to put the measuring tools away and just work.
Therefore, I will be weighing in the first Saturday of every month and posting my amazing results. I know they will be amazing because I have been working these buns off (I mean this literally!). Keep checking in, leaving your wonderful advice, encouragement and support, and I will keep you up to date on all the fun I am having!
Check for my next weigh in on Saturday April 5th in between Conference sessions!

1 comment:

Perry Family said...

Great idea! It will be so nice see dramatic changes with a weigh in once a month, even if it is a small change from the last, at least its progress!