.jpg)
Exciting news!!
Yesterday I was running on the track at the gym. Seven laps makes one mile. I like to read on the treadmill, but there are just times I need a different view, a different feeling. It's too hot now to run outside, so I've taken to running around the red track there when treadmill just won't cut it.
I've been averaging 3.5 miles for the last couple weeks, going a little faster so I keep my original time. Then yesterday, I was getting through my miles so quickly (relatively speaking) that I decided to go for four. If I think about one lap at a time, I do great. When the 7th lap came up and I'd run four miles, I couldn't wipe the silly grin off my face. I just kept thinking how cool it was that I had come this far....from not ever running to being able to run four miles and not feel like I was going to die when I was done. Woohoo for me!
This morning I weighed in one pound lighter. I am SO close to being down twenty pounds AND I accomplished my goal to lose two weeks in a row!
This is a process for sure, but every step feels so good. Hope you're hanging in there Supergirls!
5 comments:
very cool! you go girl!!
Wow, good job! I'm really proud of you. 4 miles is awesome! While you're doing so wonderful, I'm not. But I realize there are times when I'm just not ready to be on track. Hopefully I get back on track soon though :) Gooooo Christine!!!
woooohoooo!!! that so great :) I can't even imagion going so far! :) I'm so proud of you, keeping the running up even when it's so hot outside :D You look amazing!!!! I'll start up with you starting in January... got to wait until the baby is born :D Thanks for sharing you journey with all of us!!!
Wow, 4 miles! That's so great! Keep up all the hard work. You really are an inspiration.
That is awesome!! You are looking so good too!!
Post a Comment