.jpg)
So there's this simple thing called "tracking". It means, you write down everything you eat to keep track of how many points or calories you're consuming throughout the day. I keep getting this convoluted feeling that I can live without it, that my mind, the steel trap that it is, can keep me on track. For the last two or three weeks, I've made little progress doing it my way, clunking along at the same weight....then I started tracking again and this week: 2 lbs down! Woohoo! I am so excited. One little thing can make such a difference....
On top of this was another milestone I've been chipping away at. I'm running 5 miles every day now. Not bad for a non-runner, huh? I'm so excited. It's been my goal, somewhere in the back of my mind, to get to five miles a day. As always, I just smile when I get finished with that last lap and think of how far I've come. I am so grateful to the Lord for blessing me everyday to make these new discoveries, to allow myself to grow, to give myself the time to be healthy and strong. The decisions are getting easier and I realize now that taking little steps and reaching small milestones is what works for me. Thanks again for all those who are supporting me and cheering me on. Go Supergirls!
4 comments:
awesome. five miles is far.
you are amazing! five miles is a long way, esp for doing it everyday!
Um, that's freaking amazing! :-D I don't think I've ever run a mile in my life, much less 5! But leaping buildings with a single bound, we're all over that, right supergirl?
Anyways, stop by my blog for a pleasant surprise ;-)
That's amazing and inspiring for us non-runners. Running doesn't come easy for me so I am always amazed at those who run so far everyday, way to go! Let me know when you & Kevin want that date night!!
Post a Comment