
That's what he was wearing when we walked into the WW meeting on Thursday night. Two umpaloompas on his shirt with enormous Shrek donkey slippers on his feet. He broke into a WW version of "I Will Survive" complete with a clapping audience. The bottom line, past all the entertainment, is that he gave us some great advice about Flexible Restraint.

In other words, looking for ways to work in our favorite foods so that this isn't a diet, but a lifestyle change. I like the way he approaches things, I like his personality and energy, and every week I leave with a little more determination to accomplish my goal. I mean who doesn't dream of being serenaded by a guy in Donkey slippers?
2 comments:
That was a fun meeting!! I am glad I have so many friends there with me!!
Yeah..what a way to get introduced into the meeting, with a team leader with donkey slippers, love it!!
Post a Comment