Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Positive Peer Pressure....

Talk about a support group! This new year started with a rejoining of Weight Watchers, and the added bonus of going every week with more than half a dozen good friends also pursuing a healthier lifestyle. This has already paid off in spades. The other night, during Girl's Night Out, one friend passed around yummy 1 point cakes during the movie. More recently, at a baby shower I was hosting, two friends brought WW recipes for appetizers. Both were super yummy and we didn't feel at all deprived.
I'm heading down the scale again, and I'll begin posting my new numbers once I reach my old ones. It's going to be a fun ride this year, and I am so grateful to be surrounded by some of my favorite people, helping to spur me on. With all this support, I know I'll reach my goal.

1 comment:

Amy said...

It was nice to see your blog. Do not post anything with about your children??? How many do you have now? David and I actually were going to move into your ward but 89 million things happened and we ended up in the northwest side of town instead. I am sad to NOT be moving into the Desert View Ward because I was excited about seeing some old faces. But the new ward is going good so far - all two weeks of it anyways. Good luck with your surgery!