
Can you believe, even after the sugar overdose of the last month, its hard to completely kick the habit, that little nagging feeling of wanting something sweet after lunch or dinner. I'm having to retrain my brain and form good habits all over again. Ugh! I wish it was as easy to fall into good habits as it is to fall into the bad ones.
The fun part of this retraining is not having to get up too early to workout. I've been taking the kids on walks to the park. They definitely need the time to expend their energy and it gets me moving when I'm so much out of the habit. It's a beginning!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I so know what you mean! I wish good habits were the easy one! It's been so nice I bet the park has been a blast! Keep it up!!!
I am so feeling you!! Since I have nothing sweet in my house anymore I almost ran and got something, but instead I settled for an orange!! This retraining stuff is no fun!!
Post a Comment