Monday, December 29, 2008

Resolve

If you're anything like me, you're experiencing that internal itch. After weeks of overindulgence and being shelacked in sugar of every variety, you're ready to get moving, to stretch your muscles and reign in the dark horse. I've cleared my cupboards of any leftover temptations, and laid out my plan for success.
Saturday and today I did my mile walk and today I've been watching my food intake. I'll head back to Weight Watchers next week (we'll be out at the Sand Dunes this week). I'm so excited to get back on my plan and see the results that come with diligence. Woohoo! Here we go!!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Go you!! It is the perfect time to start after we are all sugared out! I cleaned my cupboards out too and I am ready to get back on the horse!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

I am right there with ya Sister! I may even come to meetings with you.