Friday, October 3, 2008

You're a TEN!


I've officially dropped a full ten pounds!! Woohoo! I was so thrilled to step on the scale at my meeting last night and see another loss! What a great feeling. Another cool bonus has been going down in a shirt size. I bought a shirt in Large instead of XL the other day, thinking I would hopefully make it work, and it did! There is nothing like buying new clothes to make you feel great! Go Supergirl!

9 comments:

Perry Family said...

Great Job Christene!! You are amazing!!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Yea friend, I'm so happy for you!! Love Ya!

Shannon said...

That's awesome, Christene!! Congrats on your loss. It must feel great! :)

Woodards said...

CONGRATS on such a big loss!!! Going down a clothing size is such a BIG accomplishment!

Jessica said...

A perfect 10!!!!! I love it when I have to buy new clothes because the old ones don't fit@@@

EMILY said...

yay! yay! yay! i knew you could get to 10! I am so happy for you! let me know what you are thinking of bracelet wise!
em

Chrissy said...

Go you!! That is great!!! You will be at goal in no time!!

Carmell said...

That is awesome!Good job!

Marilene said...

yay! hip hip hooray! keep it up!