Friday, October 10, 2008

Making time for Success


Every morning that I wake up on weigh-in day, I think through my past week and wonder if I've done well enough to continue my progress. This week has been challenging because I've had less time to prepare. One night I stood in my kitchen debating. No groceries, no desire to cook, and the phone in hand. I wanted to order pizza, but I was hungry and knew that if I did that, I would eat more than I should. In the past I would not have cared. We had pizza once a week, maybe once every two weeks, but it was common. My big victory was digging into the frozen chicken breasts and making some dinner that was satisfying, filled with veggies and left room for a piece of chocolate. I keep thinking, this is something I could do for a long time. It's one of the huge things about WW. It's the small changes, the little choices, and the weekly success. This week I lost another pound and half! Woohoo!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

It sounds like you're doing great, Christene! :)

Perry Family said...

Great job Christine! It feels so good making right choices, I always wonder why I don't do it more often!! Good for you!! :)

Chrissy said...

Go YOU!!!

Marilene said...

great choice! and just think, you are teaching your children these good, healthy habits too! keep it up!

Jessica said...

Go Chris!!!