Saturday, July 24, 2010

{ she shoots, she...totally biffs it... }


Good news! If you're struggling to lose weight, my sorry month will make you feel better about yourself.
Now for the bad news. That pound I lost last week? I found it again. Ugh! Unfortunately many of you know just how that feels. For me it was a wakeup call. Like: Hello! How long ya gonna pay to lose and gain the same two pounds? I mean really.
Usually the despair of gaining makes for less than positive choices the remainder of the day. This week I was kind of done with the game, so I just buckled down. This week I am planning out my food day ahead of schedule, I've loaded my fridge with fresh fruit and veggies and I am writing EVERYTHING down.
Planning on a good week. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

EMILY said...

yay for you! you go girl! you can do it!