Thursday, October 15, 2009

{ Super Baby! }

I know you've been wondering...anxious...concerned that I've not only fallen off the wagon, but perhaps escaped with some fancy chocolatier to France to live the life of a cocoa bean addict. Well put you're sweet little hearts at ease. While the last few weeks have not been easy, they have involved very little chocolate.
The good news is, my sweetie and I are expecting a darling little Super Baby early next year. This didn't come as a surprise. In fact, I knew it was on the agenda, though I tried as hard as I could to eek out every last pound before falling from the face of the dieting planet. Gone are the fun five miles runs and counting points. I am lucky to get my tuckus out of bed and scarf down some kind of nourishment before the nausea hits. Well, at least I was in the beginning. Things have mellowed out quite a bit, thank goodness. It was only in those moments of extreme discomfort that I wished for super powers to pummel whoever devised the term "morning" sickness. Is there anyone on the planet who only experiences it in the morning? I'm sure there are, and I don't hate you. I even feel a blush of shame complaining when I think of friends who truly have the worst of it, from IVs to daily meds that barely keep them from walking around with the light tinge of green to their skin. Bless you sisters!
Now that I am feeling better for the most part, I can actually think about what I am eating, schedule in some walks and begin planning for a new little person in our family. I'm super excited.
So...the bad news is that this blog may be less than motivating in regards to losing weight for a little while since I've definitely left that in the past for the time being. But the good news is that it doesn't last forever, and I'll be right back on track. I promise to post now and then, especially if I can get back to working out at all and give you some motivational pregnancy tips. Until then, thanks for the support, my friends. Keep working hard and pushing yourself to new heights. You've all been, well, SUPER. Lots of love!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

How exciting!! That's so great.

Can I be invited to you personal blog?

barlows_23@hotmail.com