
Last night I did something a little crazy. I snuck away from my honeys and drove through the dark night. There was a spring in my step as I skirted the stairs and wove my way through dozens of sweaty bodies. The music was loud enough to drown out my inhibitions and soon I was dancing too, shimmying, clapping...
Don't worry, I wasn't skulking around in a LV dance club, I was participating in my very first ZUMBA class!
Hands down, I have to tell you this was THE MOST FUN workout I've ever had! I love dancing, though I admit doing it with moderate skill at most. However, I was there with a friend (at Las Vegas Athletic Club), in the back of the class, and completely preoccupied with following the girl with the red bandanna up front. I forgot to be embarrassed about my imperfect body, my missteps, or the sweat dripping off of me and instead had the time of my life. I'm going to need to do this again! Thanks to my friend Cindy for the invite. I LOVED it. If anyone belongs to LVAC, check it out. You're going to love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment