
Since I last posted and before my computer took another nose dive, I decided to join Weight Watchers. This has been on my mind for a while. I realize I need some guidance in the eating department, and WW seems like the most sensible and sustainable option. I've been on the plan for a week now and had my first weigh in. I LOST 3 POUNDS!! Woohoo! This has been my first real loss in a while, so I'm thrilled. Now I am down 8 POUNDS from my initial beginning so many months ago.
One of the pros of WW is the flexibility. I don't feel as though there are things I can't eat. Instead, I choose to eat things that are better for me and fit within my POINTS limit. I like it.
As far as my Supergirl goals, I am getting closer to eating my 5 a day, I have a menu for the week, and I've been making healthy snack choices and taking my vitamins. Go SUPERGIRL!
5 comments:
Good for you! that is awesome!
YEA!!! I am so happy for you!!
You go super girl! It's so good to hear how your goals are going!!! I've heard great things about WW... I'm so glad it's working for you!
yay!! that is wonderful!
WW and running was how I lost all my weight after Halle. It really is a great program. I love that I can still have the REAL junk that I want, I just have to count it. It's not like a "diet" to me. Gooooooood luck!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment