This weekend, we went out of town and I went to a baby shower. Now, we all know how these two things can bring on disaster to the dieting set. But I was fine! It was so fun to go to the shower and look for the healthy choices. There was great conversation and wonderful entertainment (Bunco anyone?). At the rodeo I ate what I wanted, but instead of going overboard, I kept in mind what my points were adding up to. It's so easy to throw the whole idea out the window when you know you won't be eating well. It's my common downfall. Just one more reason I like WW. There's wiggle room. No 2 week fasts with no bread and no sweets. And this morning I got right back on track with positive choices. Hmm... I could get used to this.:)
P.S. To everyone I've talked to who've been thinking about joining WW, what are you waiting for? Those family Christmas photos are right around the corner and you could be pounds lighter! Do it today!
2 comments:
Good job CHristine. You sound great!
Thats great!! Good job!! I did weight watchers before too and it is wonderful! My uncle lost 65 lbs, my mom lost 45 and I lost 20! It is a great program! Good luck! You'll do great!
-Danielle
Post a Comment