Friday, July 25, 2008

Go jump in a lake!


This week, a lot of my exercise has been done in the swimming pool. Consider this the best and most enjoyable form of exercise during these hot Las Vegas summers. I love stretching across a pool, gliding along. It doesn't feel like work at all, and there's no sweating involved; two wonderful bonuses. Even when we aren't having playgroup at a pool, I think I will have to head to the gym for laps to enjoy the refreshing qualities of H2O. Why didn't I think of this sooner?

4 comments:

Angie said...

Dan was looking over my shoulder reading this post. He said, "Go jump in a lake! Heh, Heh, Heh...that Christene!" Anyway, I'm glad you had a revelation to enjoy life and not beat yourself up because you only deserve to love yourself (cheesy moment, forgive me). Anyway, swimming is wonderful exercise. It can just sometimes be hard to get yourself to a pool.

Perry Family said...

I agree with Angie...way to go! Can't beat swimming through the summer, and burning calories on the side....*bonus*!!!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

I hear ya! I'm down another pound today and I think it is all the swimming we have been doing. I am totally serious about going to WW together, let me know.

Marilene said...

swimming has always been my favorite! keep up the good work!