Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ball squats + Bum Squeezes

My legs are like jelly! I walked this morning, followed by some resistance band and ball work on my lower body and abs. OUCH!! I tell you, that is hard stuff. It's what my trainer suggested for at home training, which I like. I love NOT having an excuse to skip a workout. I always feel great as I lay on the floor stretching after a hard workout, but somewhere in the middle of the ball sqauts and bum squeezes, I wondered if I would make it. I DID! There's a lesson in that. It's never on the easy stretch that we grow, and our muscles are the same. They need to be pushed and stretched in order to reach their potential.
I have to say it feels awesome to be working out after a small slump. I ate tons better today as well, just knowing that I wanted this workout to really count for something. Woohoo! One day down....

2 comments:

Perry Family said...

I love it when my legs are sore, it just reminds me that I am keeping in shape!! Keep it up!!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Good job sister!