.jpg)
I finally made it!!! After who knows how many weeks of slogging along, I finally made it to my ten percent goal. This is one of your first goals in WW. I've seen my friends get their shiny 10 percent key rings and looked on with hopeful thoughts to obtaining one of my own. Honestly, this was the week that I woke up with dreadful thoughts, thinking: If I don't lose this week, I'm throwing in the towel. I guess even Supergirls get dicouraged!
Now I have it, my key ring dangling with my keys in shiny recognition of the effort it took me to get here. It's so awesome! I keep remembering what my leader once said. He reminded us that losing even 1/2 pound a week would be a feasible way to get to our goal. It would take small changes and long term diligence, but it was possible. My path, it seems, will be slow and steady, like my jogging. But in the end, the result will be the same. Health, continued happiness (because I'm not waiting till I reach my goal to be happy) and joy in a journey well traveled. If the going seems slow, keep trucking along, Supergirls! If you've passed me up, congratulations! I mean it! Nothing makes me happier than seeing my friends succeed with me!
4 comments:
Christene, you are one person I can believe is happy at the success of others. I would have been so mad if you'd thrown in the towel before my pound! Yay, important 10% pound! I'm mailing you something. I don't know if you'll like it, but I do, and I hope you will! Anyway, congratulations!
I just found your blog and am so impressed with your weight loss journey so far. I too need to lose weight (about 70lbs.) and truthfully am scared to start for fear I will not succeed. You are an inspiration.
I am not familiar with Weight Watchers much. What exactly is the 10% key chain for? 10% of what? Just curious...
way to go! you are an inspiration.
Woohoo!!! I'm so proud of you!!! How are you doing? It's been a few weeks since you've posted and I'm curious where you're at now. I'm getting close to my 10% and I'm so excited! I weighed in last night and lost 1.2 lbs. for a total of 15. It's been going well so far for 7 full weeks :) Keep it up!!!!!
Oh and you should check out my food blog: http://itsthebitethatcounts.blogspot.com
Post a Comment