Thursday, March 12, 2009

{ good surprises }


This week was a good one, though not without it's compromises. I thought for sure I'd gained when I went into WW Wednesday morning, one day earlier than the week before. But I lost another 1.4 pounds! Woohoo! This news alone turned my day around. The choices I made for the rest of the day were much better than I had planned on making. A little success can go a long way!
In other great news, I found a wonderful place to help me with my ice cream weakness. Have you ever tried Golden Spoon and their flavors of non fat frozen yogurt? Yesterday, my sweetie and I stepped into the new one, just opened, down the street from us. One mini serving of soft serve deliciousness is only 1 point! One! Uno! Yes, I am thrilled. The price will keep me from having it everyday, but the yummy flavor will have me saving my dollar bills for a special, figure friendly treat. Try it out and tell me what you think! Just watch out for the toppings. They get you if you're not careful!

2 comments:

Perry Family said...

I saw Golden Spoon coming, I'm so glad its opened now! I love that place, and to think of all the sweetnss with out the fat!

Angie Larkin said...

Good for you. It's such a stuggle to lose wieght. I'm glad to see you still on that wagon and not laying in the ditch covered in weeds and dust like me! I have such a craving for sweets lately! I caved and bought lemon turnovers last night and sugar cookies for "Afton"...however I think I've eaten three so far....sigh.